"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, April 17, 2023

The Wedding Quilt

 This past weekend I FINALLY ironed and prepared the backing
for the wedding quilt for my niece.
She is getting married in the beginning of June and
time is running out!
 
 
 
 
This is a queen size quilt made a little larger
so it has a nice overhang.
(We are having some work done in our house
and there is dust everywhere.
Therefore, I didn't want to put it on the floor!)


 
 
This is my own design, done on EQ8.
It's the first time I've really worked with EQ8 and
I really enjoyed the process.
 
 


This quilt is going to the quilter tomorrow,
giving me time to get it bound and ready to
deliver in June.


Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Great design! And interesting complementary color combo. I'm still using EQ7, wonder if I should upgrade to 8.

straythreads said...

Beautiful! I had an early version of eq way back probably on our first computer it was a lot of fun to design but I seldom made the quilt I designed. Good for you for making the design!!

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful quilt! I'm sure your niece and her groom will love it.

Vicki in MN said...

Congrats on designing it, it will be a beautiful gift.

Mary said...

Great job on your designing. It turned out really well and I know they will love it.