"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Carrot Patch

 The other day I needed something quick and easy to make
and had seen some of these carrots on social media.
There is a free pattern for these at
Shabby Fabrics with a tutorial, as well.

Out came some orange and green fabrics
and my carrot patch was made!!


 
 
These just make me smile.
:)

 
 
The stems have pipe cleaners in them to give them some form
and body. 
 


Bring on the bunnies!!


Happy Creating!

6 comments:

time4stitchn said...

These "carrots" are so cute and I love your array of oranges. I would not have thought to put pipe cleaners for stabilizing them.

Debbie said...

I saw this on Shabby Fabrics...so fun to see yours made up! I've been looking for something to give to some stitchy friends...these might be the answer.

Mary said...

These are soooo cute. I like your bright orange fabrics.

Astrid said...

The cutest carrots in a variety of pretty orange! So fun!

Vicki in MN said...

Those are just so adorable!! I made carrots years ago but not sure what the tops looked like anymore, those are clever with the pipe cleaners in them.

straythreads said...

Those carrots are so cute