I know I'm not alone in this....
Why do we begin a project, get the most difficult part done
and then put it in a box and not finish it?
Before I moved, I put several quilt UFO's in project boxes
and labeled them, so I knew what was in each box.
Since my stash is still in packing boxes,
I decided to go through these project boxes and see what
I could work on from time to time.
Today's finished top was started months ago
and ended up in a pile in my old Hidey Hole.
Into a box it went.
I pulled it out the other day and all of the parts
had been made.
All that needed to be done was to sew these parts into
rows and make the rows into the quilt top.
This was a kit from Shabby Fabrics, I think.
For me the most time consuming part was making all of the
Flying Geese and the square in a square blocks.
These were all finished and waiting in the box.
It took me two evenings to sew the rows together
and finish the quilt top.
This top will be added to my growing
"needs to be quilted" pile.
I really need to find the box with yardage and get some
quilt backs made!