"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, December 28, 2017

All Caught Up and Another Baby Quilt

These past few days have been wonderful!
I have been able to play in my Hidey Hole on and off
and have been checking quilty things off of my list.

I just now finished clue #5 for "On Ringo Lake". 
(For some reason I want to call it Lingo Lake.)

Anyway, I am caught up with all of the clues
and am ready for the next clue.



Clue #5 finished!


All of the clues together. I love these colors!



Last night I quilted another baby quilt I've had for some time.
I had a bunch of squares of Kaffe fabrics and polka dots
and made 9 patches some time ago.
They were sewn into a top and then waited to be finished.



I wasn't sure where this was headed,
but just kept making nine patches.

 

It's a bright and fun baby quilt
and will be added to the pile of
"Waiting for baby".
 

Two more things checked from my list.
Let's see what I get working on next!

Happy Quilting!



6 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

Very pretty baby quilt, Ramona! It's nice to have something ready to finish for a baby gift rather than having to start from scratch. Love those Kaffe prints and the polka dots are a perfect complement.

Libby in TN said...

Congrats on being caught up on ORL (a/k/a Lingo Lake, a/k/a Sunset over Radnor Lake)! Like you, love the colors. I spent about an hour today cutting the brown geese. Will try to get caught up with cutting tomorrow. Still waiting to see where the coral diamonds are going before I cut the triangle ends. Clue 6 tomorrow!

Vicki in MN said...

You are doing great, keep it up! Always anxious to see what you are working on next:) I snuck in some sewing here and there this week too. Nothing really finished yet, but a little of this and a little of that.

Julie said...

Wow, your clues look great so far for the mystery! It will be so fun to see the mysteries put together. I have been looking at some New Year's day mysteries, and then slapped my hands! I MUST reorganize and purge in my quilt room. I love the baby quilt, I need to do find my Kaffe 9 patches! I am almost finished with a friend of a friend's quilt so I can tackle other things.

Bonnie said...

Great baby quilt! Congratulations on keeping up with On Ringo Lake. Your parts look good.

Nancy said...

I love your baby quilt and I know whichever baby receives it will love it, too. It's bright and vibrant and beautiful!