Three or four years ago I made all of the blocks for a
Reproduction Quilt called "Second Hand Clothes."
I was kind of in a reproduction fabric phase at the time that was short lived.
After the blocks were made, I needed a quilt to donate
for a silent auction benefiting the ARC for my county.
Since the blocks were finished,
I used some of them to make a small wall-hanging size quilt.
The rest of the blocks just sat here...
until the other day.
Out they came and up on the design wall they went.
This is finished according to the pattern,
but I'm going to add borders.
This is going to be for my aunt who turns 80 next month!
I want it large enough to fit her bed, so borders are needed.
It was nice to have the blocks cut and finished.
Putting this quilt together was quick and easy.
I have gotten away from using reproduction fabrics
because I like the bright and bold fabrics.
These are pretty, though.
I was told not to point out my mistakes.
Somehow the two purple fabrics ended up next to each other.
Another pile is now out of my Hidey Hole.