"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, May 9, 2016

My English Doll Quilt

I was away last week and came home to a
Squishy in the mail!
All the way from England!

I couldn't wait to open it and when I did,
I found this beautiful doll quilt.


Ailsa made this for me and I couldn't be happier.
I love the fabrics she chose and the design is one of 
my favorites.


She hand quilted this little gem with the
tiniest, even stitches.
 

And I love the corners. 
The HST point to the beauty in the center.


I haven't decided where I will display my
new little quilt yet,
but here it is on an antique mini ladder
I found a few weeks ago.
 

Thank you so much for this wonderful quilt, Ailsa!
And thank you, Lori, for hosting the doll quilt swap.

Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

kupton52 said...

So pretty...love the little ladder as well.

Needled Mom said...

That is just lovely. The colors are great.

Karen said...

I enjoy seeing the close up views of the fabrics in your doll quilt.

Lori said...

So cute and what great hand quilting!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Sweet quilt and the corners add that something special.

Lara B. said...

What a perfect little quilt Ailsa made for you Ramona!

marian said...

It's delightfully scrappy... love it!!

Mad about Craft said...

My pleasure! I really enjoyed making it!

Cheri said...

So cute! Love the mini ladder display.