"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, September 18, 2015

Finished Fingerless Mitts

Knitting with the Alpaca yarn sure goes quickly!
My sister in law gave me two skeins of this
black and I found this great pattern for
Fingerless Mitts.

They are finished and ready for cold weather,
which I sure hope doesn't arrive for a long, long time!


I changed tha pattern a bit...
made the section after the thumbs longer
so they cover more of my hands
and I didn't add the buttons.

They are so soft and will be very warm.



Progress has also been made on my latest pair of socks.


These are going much more slowly than the mitts!
Size 1 needles versus size 8 needles...
Makes a bit of a difference.
:)
 

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting.

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those both look so toasty! Love the yellow.

straythreads said...

Well done on the reading mitts! Love the way the socks are striping