"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Sewing Machine is Home!!

The call came on Monday
that my sewing machine was ready to be
picked up from the repair shop.

YIPPEE!!

I brought it home,
set it up,
and got to work.

Three quilts needed backing sewn,
so that is where I started.


Waiting to be ironed.

Tomorrow I am taking these three quilts to my
Long Arm Quilter.


I think this Batik scrappy quilt will be a baby quilt
for my niece who is due in July.
 

This will be be put away until Christmas!

 

And "Mardi Gras" will go on the guest room bed.

Binding needs to be made for all three.

WOOHOO!!
Onto the next project.

Happy Quilting!!

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Reunited! Doesn't it feel good?

Ramona said...

It sure does! :)

Marie said...

Ouh la la ,incroyable tous ces travaux,B R A V O ,je souhaite un bon quilting
Tous magnifiques et bien reussi
Belle et douce soirée