"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Party is Over...

The "Mardi Gras" party that is!
We only partied a few days into Lent,
but this quilt top is now finished!


This top is too big for my design wall so I had to pull out
my design floor again!


I was going to add another border in
Purple
but Mardi Gras is telling me she's done.

For one who is not a huge fan of purple,
I am really pleased with this quilt.
The greens and purples are wonderful together!
(Thank you, again, Linda!)

I ordered the backing and will get that pieced and then
off to my Long Arm Quilter.

Happy Quilting All!!

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

They are wonderful together because that yellow-green you used is opposite purple on the color wheel. This is my favorite quilt in a long time. Congrats on the finish!

Ramona said...

Libby, thank you for your kind words! I am very pleased with how this quilt turned out. :)

Sandy Beach Sewing said...

I love how your borders came out!!! Great idea!