"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, December 6, 2013

Knitting Needles Friday

This week I had several appointments,
so....
knitting time!

I finished making the
for my oldest daugther.


These will go in her stocking.
:)

My youngest daughter loved the pair I gave her for
her Birthday
and asked if I would make her another pair.


Her office is so cold....
she will wear these at work.
:)


THEN...
I realized this morning that
I haven't blocked these shawls yet!!!
And they are Christmas gifts!!

Guess what I will be doing this weekend?!?


Visit Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

straythreads said...

beautiful knits!! my next pair of reading mitts are going to be that pattern. love the colors

Howdy said...

Oh I'm excited to see these mitts done in some color! I sent a cream pair to my daughter in SC and with the lighter weight yarn they are perfect for her not quite cold weather! Now to find some colorful yarn! Your's are lovely!

Judy S. said...

Very nice. I've had that pattern for a while and need to try it!