"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Angels have Wings!!

And Halos....
And a Hanger....

The Ornaments are Finished!

Yippee!!!!


They aren't completely dressed here.
They need their bows around their necks!

All done and
 Ready to be attached to gifts.


I had planned on making more of these
and have the
Dresden plate pieces cut and sewn.

The problem is...
I don't have anymore painted faces!
(I bought these at the quilt shop in Lancaster....
The Pattern designer also sells them.)

Maybe I could paint faces???

Angels we have heard on high....

:)

3 comments:

Sandy Beach Sewing said...

I love these ornaments! Can you give me a link to where I can buy the pattern?

Thanks a bunch.
Sandy

Ramona said...

Hi Sandy. The only information I have on the pattern is the name and an email address. The pattern is called "Dresden Angel Ornaments" designed by Christenna Stamm. Her email address is christenna at gmail dot com. You can order painted heads from her as well. I purchased the pattern at a quilt shop in Lancaster, Pa this past summer, but I don't remember the name of it. Hope this helps! Ramona

Sandy Beach Sewing said...

Thank you Ramona! I will email her and order the pattern that way.