"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, November 15, 2013

On My Needles....

I've been a bit of a knitting slacker
this week...
One place I like to knit is
in the car while my husband is driving.
It gets dark so early now and
I can't see to knit. :(

Anyway....

I did work on my Boneyard Shawl  a bit.



I also worked just a little on my
"Rosebud" socks.
I need to get these finished!


The good news is
I needed to see what I have
finished for gifts this Christmas.

Here is my pile of completed socks.


In addition, I completed
three shawls.
They need to be blocked.


I have a few more things to make,
and Christmas is just around the corner!

Happy Day!!

7 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

You've done great getting those Christmas gift projects done. Aren't they so beautiful all stacked or hanging next to each other. There are going to be some happy recipients on Christmas morning!

sklinn62 said...

Wow! Great job! I wish I had that many Christmas gifts done already. You are ahead of the game!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Well, I would say you are well ahead of the last minute Christmas rush/panic! Beautiful job on all! My DH complains so much when we set the clocks back and it gets dark early. Cheers! Evelyn

Judy S. said...

Good job on all those Christmas finishes; you are light years ahead of me! Love those shawls, and you're right it is getting dark earlier every day, especially here in the PNW.

Beth said...

It seems that you are a very prolific knitter. I love everything you made.

Jackie's Stitches said...

You've got a great stack of Christmas gift items. Love seeing them all together!

straythreads said...

I'm impressed with all you have finished. Love the basket weave on the solid better than my stripe