"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's Confession Time....

I am usually a
pretty neat person...
Things are in their place,
my house is clean,
all is good.

EXCEPT....

in My Sewing Room!

All I can say is...

Thank God for DOORS!!

I am embarrassed to say that until yesterday....



.... THIS was my sewing room.

Piles and piles and piles.
And this is after I picked up a lot of the stuff!

Then it looked like this:



All of that stuff has been moved out for some
NEW CABINETS!!
I can't wait to be organized again.

After a days work by the installer,
 my sewing room now looks
like This!!


I love my new cutting table/cabinet!
All this storage space!!
AND
I can use my big base table
on my sewing machine now.
YIPPEE!!

Plus room for a new
Design Wall!

I PRAY that I can keep the piles from
accumulating again.

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

straythreads said...

creativity is not a neat process enjoy the mess! and create!!

Tina said...

Wow! Beautiful new cabinets.... but just enjoy being the creative you. xx

Shanna said...

Oh I love it!