"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Not Quilting!

 Since I returned home from Quilt Camp,
my sewing machine has been very quiet.
My Cricut, however, has been very busy!!
 
My daughter, Doodlebug, LOVES to send
birthday cards and notes to people.
If she knows you, chances are you get a card from her.
 
I decided to make her a bunch of cards
for a Christmas gift this year and am 
VERY glad I did this early.
 
 

 
 
Here is a sample of the 90 cards I made.
 

 
 
How long do you think these 90 cards will last?
I think she single-handedly keeps the post office in business.
 
 

 

 

I even decorated the envelopes with dot markers.

 


 Here is the box of the 90 cards.
I may add some Anniversary cards to the box, too.
We shall see if I feel like making more.

Happy Creating!

6 comments:

Libby in TN said...

What a wonderful gift!

Vicki in MN said...

She will be thrilled to bits to get these cards! I haven't made any cards in a long time, since postage got so high I stopped sending too.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have never gotten into making cards, those look really nice - she should have fun with those.

Juliana said...

Great idea!! Maybe add some great stamps? Your daughter is going to love this very thoughtful gift!

Vicki W said...

Well, if you made my 90 cool cards like that I'd mail them all out too!

time4stitchn said...

I wonder who enjoys this project more: YOU for making and creating such job and fun while giving doodlebug something to do OR your daughter for making others feel special with her deliveries. You do a great job with your kids. KUDOS to a good mom!