"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, September 28, 2023

MIss O's Quilt

 As I mentioned in my last post,
my daughter and son-in-law
requested quilts for my grandchildren's beds.
Miss O is in a big girl bed already
and has another quilt I made on it.
It isn't quite a twin size,
so they asked for one that is twin size.


 
 
This is The Violet Quilt pattern
They wanted it to be bright and colorful,
so out came some of my Kaffe fabrics.


 
 
This pattern went together very quickly
and shows off some of these larger prints nicely.
(I don't know why, but I never think to cut the borders
the length of the fabric instead of the width. SMH!)
 
 

 
 
It is on it's way to Rebecca Grace Quilting
for her to work her magic.
 
I may have to make this pattern using Christmas fabrics!
 
 
Happy quilting!
 


1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That's going to be a really pretty quilt!