"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Christmas Tree Skirt

 The daughter of a dear friend is getting married in September,
so, for those who have followed me for a while,
you know what that means....

A Christmas tree skirt is in the making.

This is my traditional wedding gift, when it's appropriate.



This one I designed myself on EQ8.
There are a few tweaks I'll make when I make this pattern again,
but, overall, I'm pleased with the design.
It was fun going through my Christmas fabric stash,
choosing which fabric would go where in the design.

I will get it quilted and set aside for September.
 
 
Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

This is so pretty, Ramona! I love your EQ8 design; this will look fabulous under their Christmas tree!

Debbie said...

Love your design!

Libby in TN said...

Nice! I was looking at tree skirt patterns recently and immediately thought of you.

Cindy Quilts said...

Very pretty. I love your tradition of gifting a tree skirt as a wedding gift.