"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, February 7, 2020

Sunrise, Sunset

In September 2018 I was able to visit a wonderful quilt shop in
Rapid City, SD.
I didn't spend nearly enough time at this quilt shop,
but in the short time I was there,
I found a wonderful kit that came home with me.
Actually, I found a kit and my SIL found a different kit,
both by the same designer,
I made my SIL's kit last year
and mine was pulled out last month.




The kit is called "Moonshine"
but mine looks more like a sunrise or sunset.

 


The directions and pattern were very easy to follow
and this little wall hanging was fun to make.

 


I'm not sure where this will hang in my house,
but it will find a special place.
I don't think this will be my last JoAnn Hoffman design.


You can see the wall hanging I made for my SIL here.

Happy Quilting! 

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Beautiful! You must have the patience of Job to do such detailed work.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looks really pretty

Sara said...

Nice job! I love JoAnn's designs. She did a trunk show at my guild a couple of years ago.

straythreads said...

Beautiful I haven’t been in that shop for years

Julie said...

This is beautiful! I have not seen this design before and I love it.