"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, May 17, 2019

Knitting... It's been a while!

Knitting doesn't get much attention these days on my blog,
but I usually am knitting something all of the time.
It's my go to evening project
and my "take in the car" project.

I've finished a few things over the past couple of months
and thought I'd post them here.





The sock knitting continues for the children on the 
Pine Ridge Indian reservation in South Dakota.
 My pile is getting bigger.

 

I decided to knit some hats, too.
I have some heavier yarn that won't work for socks,
but only a skein or two of each color.
Boy, you will sure see that yellow hat coming in a snow storm!

Hopefully I will have enough socks and hats to fill
another box in the fall.

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

So pretty, Ramona. I know they will be appreciated.

Kim said...

Those socks and hats are adorable, Ramona. They will put a smile on the children's faces.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love your hats and socks! I bet the kids that receive them will like them too

kupton52 said...

Even though I'm most passionate (craftwise) about quilting...I love to see your knitting. That you make these for the reservation children is so thoughtful....truly living your faith!

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute. I love that bright yellow hat.