Since I've cleared a few piles of things from my cutting table,
I allowed myself to play with a new project.
I have seen the pattern for these project bags before
and finally decided it was time to make some.
I used this pattern and decided to use just one fabric for the entire bag.
The fabric I used has several different "areas", so it looks like I used
Once I read through the pattern several times,
I began to cut the fabric and vinyl.
The vinyl was a bit of a challenge to sew,
but the bags went together pretty easily.
This is the largest bag...
The largest bag is on the right
with the next in size on the left.
The left bag is 13x13".
The way the pattern designer installs the zipper
is really easy and you end up with a very nice finish on the inside.
There are two more sizes on the pattern that I plan to make at some point.
For now I'll enjoy using these bags.