"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Old McDonald's Farm Part 2

When I made the first
Old McDonald Farm quilt,
I almost had enough leftover triangles
to make a second quilt.

I pulled some solid fabrics,
cut more triangles
and pieced another baby quilt.



There is something about these triangle quilts
that just makes me smile.



For this one, I backed it in a lime green chevron minky.
Oh, it's so soft!!


The minky is so wonderful on the back,
but makes it more difficult to quilt.
 It's worth the effort, though.



I already know where this one is headed.
It will be delivered tomorrow!



There will be more triangle quilts in my future!


On another note,
I found this fabric for $5.50/yd for the backing of my
Bible Book blocks quilt.
Won't this be perfect??
It may be used for the binding, too.




Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is a happy quilt for sure with all those bright colors!

Libby in TN said...

Another sweet quilt and the perfect back for the Bible quilt. Win-win!

vincenzo126 said...

They make me smile too!๐Ÿ˜Š
-Jean๐Ÿ’Ÿ

canuckquilter said...

Quilts don't get much more fun than your triangle Old MacDonald. You found a perfect backing for the other quilt.

Vicki in MN said...

Yes it this OM doesn't make one smile there is something wrong! It is just so happy:) So are you deciding to quilt your red and black yourself?

kupton52 said...

Beautiful backing fabric for your Bible blocks quilt...I don't think you could find any better....Happy Almost Easter!