"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, March 9, 2018

Finished Socks

I haven't been sharing my knitting much these days.
There hasn't been as much to share,
but I do have a few finishes.



This top sock may have been shown before,
but the pair is finished now and ready to gift.
I liked making the cable so much,
I made the pair below the same way.

 

These were gifted to my sister-in-law.

These socks below are for a child.
Using DK yarn and making smalls socks sure speeds up 
the finishes!
These were all made in the last week.
I've been in awe of those who can knit an adult sock in a day.
I can almost knit a child size sock in a day! 
:D

 


I've decided to make a bunch of children's socks and
donate them in the fall.
These are almost instant gratification!

Happy Day!

4 comments:

straythreads said...

I like the cable on the socks, is there a cable on the other side of the sock as well? The little socks are adorable.

Julie said...

You just amaze me with your knitting! I find socks so difficult! Hopefully I will finish my pair this year!

Vicki in MN said...

The cable really gives it nice texture. OK I am totally impressed that you can do a child size in a day! I have not been able to knit a thing all winter(tendonitis too bad). Since I have never used a DK can you compare it to Red Heart 4 ply-I am thinking it is lighter than that yes? But still thicker than a sport weight? I see so many patterns saying DK.

Needled Mom said...

Those are so nice and I'll bet they feel fabulous. I just love the yellow ones.