"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, September 29, 2017

Another Finished Tree Skirt

My quilting seems to go in cycles....
start a number of new projects,
then finish a number of projects.
Start of number,
finish a number.

Right now I am in the
"Finish a Number" phase.
Thank goodness!
My Hidey Hole is being overrun with piles.

I started a Christmas Tree Skirt to be donated
for a silent auction item.
My stand-by pattern was used...
at Moda Bake Shop. 

It's finished and ready for delivery.



This is such a quick and easy pattern to use
and really shows off the fabrics nicely.

 


The glitzy, sparkly Christmas fabrics
are my favorites.

 


I used a Layer Cake for this tree skirt,
but I don't remember the name.
:(



Another finish and another pile cleared!

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Just like me, start, start start, finish, finish, finish! Another beautiful one Ramona:) I too am in the finish but I wannta start, LOL

kupton52 said...

You really are inspiring...and I'm always amazed at how much you accomplish. With my broken leg I managed to stand for about 15 minutes a day and finished quilting a baby quilt for my nephew's first baby. His mom appliqued the top with lovely seahorses, fish and a starfish. I quilted a ribbon feathers around the wide borders with ribbon-like seaweed in the corners and then freemotion quilted jellyfish, bubbles, seaweed, barnacles and even an open scallop shell with a pearl on the ocean floor. It was fun and so good to be quilting again, but it did take a toll on the foot and leg. (I'm back on the sofa today with leg up---but it was worth it!) Thank you for sharing!

Debbie said...

I am taking some time to catch up on blog reading...you have had some fun finishes lately. That tuffet for your neice was amazing!

Needled Mom said...

That looks beautiful. I really like those fabrics together.

Rebecca Grace said...

Very pretty, Ramona! I'm like you except more Start, Start, Start, Abandon, Start, Start, Abandon, Start, Start, Bury UFO So I Don't Have to Look At It, Start Start...