"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, June 13, 2016

This and That

After finishing the big quilt on Friday,
I decided to get a few little things done that have been
hanging around my Hidey Hole.

First,
I hadn't made the Westering Women block for May.

This was a fun and easy block to make.


Below are the blocks I've made for this 
Westering Women BOM.



I've also had a Bucilla stocking front finished,
but needed to make the quilted stocking to which I attach the 
felt front.



This Santa is one of my favorites and will be put away
to be given as a Christmas gift.


Isn't this fabric fun?? Found on the sales rack at one of my LQS!


Then, since I finished one quilt top,
I had to start a new quilt. :)
Out came my Go! cutter and a stack of fat quarters.


I bought most of these fabrics while I was in
Houston in April.
This is going to be a happy little baby quilt.
 The top row is partially sewn together.


The Kaffe "Lazy Daisy" is one of my favorite Kaffe fabrics.



My Prayers go out to the victims, families and all touched by the 
horrible act of terrorism in Orlando, FL.

Peace to all.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Variety is the spice of life. Love that baby quilt - so cute.

Needled Mom said...

Your stocking is so cute and I love the fabrics in your triangle quilt.

Those blocks are amazing. Great job!

phxquilt said...

What a smashing quilt.