I know Valentine's Day has passed,
but it is still February, so I am not too late with this!
Last week I started cutting hearts with my
Accuquilt Go! Cutter and began playing with them on my
I first added Mistyfuse to the back of the fabric
and then ran it through the cutter.
Boy... does the cutter make fast work on these hearts!
After playing with them for a while,
this is what I have...
The hearts are just pinned on right now.
When I know for sure that this is the design I want,
I'll measure and make sure they are all placed evenly in the design.
These batiks are so rich in color.
I'm debating on whether or not to replace the white/pink hearts.
They seem to get lost in the design.
I took the white/pink hearts out and added another medium pink heart.
This looks ssoooo much better!!
Since I am snowed in today, I hope to get the hearts ironed onto the backing
and then work on borders.
The bright pinks look nice on this white, wintery day.