"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Bars and Dots

A population explosion is happening again in my world,
so I have been busy making baby quilts.
 
I had mentioned in my last post that my box of 2 1/2" squares
is rather full and that is after I made this scrappy quilt.
 
This jelly roll of black and white fabrics had been in my cabinet
for quite some time and needed to be used.
 
I saw a similar quilt on Pinterest and decided to make one
with the jelly roll and scrappy squares.


 
 
This went together in no time,
especially since all of the 2 1/2" squares were
already cut.
 

 
 
Half of the jelly roll was used,
so I may make another quilt similar to this one.
 

 
 
This one is ready for a label once the new little one is born.
 
 
Happy Quilting!


5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I saw something similar to that on the web too and thought it was quite interesting. I'll have to keep this one in mind when I need another baby quilt. You have a great variety of colors in your squares.

Vicki in MN said...

You are definitely on a roll cranking out one cute quilt after another!!

Libby in TN said...

Great idea!

Vicki W said...

That's a great baby quilt!

straythreads said...

Another great tummy time quilt. Lots for baby to focus on.