"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Radiant Delivered

 Last week I picked up two quilts from my LAQ
and both are finished!
"Radiant" has been delivered to the new baby girl, too.
 
 
 
 
The nursery colors for this baby girl are
Navy and hot Pink.
I'm usually not so matchy-matchy
but had to make this quilt in Navy and hot Pink. 


 
 
This quilt pattern was well written and went together
so quickly.
I see another one of these in my future!
 
 

 
 
did a beautiful job quilting it.
I just couldn't come up with a plan.
 
 


 This backing fabric was perfect for this quilt.
AND it was on clearance!!


Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love the narrow pink outer border and the quilting pattern is perfect!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love this one!! your used amazing colors and contrast - it called to my eye!!! COngrats on a great finish!

Hubblebird said...

Navy and hot pink looks gorgeous together!

straythreads said...

Beautiful that baby will love looking at those squares