"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Bunny Pillows

 A few years ago I saw a post on Pinterest
where someone had made pillows from dish towels.
Every since seeing that post, I have made a bunch
of pillows from dish towels for Christmas and other holidays.
Last year I bought some Easter dish towels, but never made the pillows.

They are done and ready for Easter to arrive!


 
 
I find that Home Goods often has the best selection
for dish towels that would make cute pillows.
These are all embroidered and so sweet.
 


 
 
This one I cut off center
(I was distracted!),
but it's still cute.
 

 
 
The rickrack is the bottom of the dish towel,
which would put the design too close to the bottom of the pillow.
I cut some from the upper part of the dish towel and
stitch it to the bottom.





 
 
 
I use the coordinating towel for the back.
There's plenty of fabric to put a hidden zipper in the back
and then the binding is from my stash.
All I need now are the pillow forms!
 
Happy Quilting!
 
 


8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those are darling towels and make such sweet pillows. That's such a great idea.

Julierose said...

These are just darling!! Nice work ;))) hugs, Julierose

Libby in TN said...

Too cute! I've never been to Home Goods but will certainly stop in on my next visit to Knoxville.

Astrid said...

What a great idea! They are all so cute.

Vicki in MN said...

What a fun idea!!

Ivani said...

Your pillows are so cute, Ramona. It is a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute

time4stitchn said...

What a great idea! I love how the pillows turned out. And I think I will try that as well. They look so cute and would add a nice touch for the season.