"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Guess What??!!??


 It's FINALLY happening!
I am Finally getting my new Hidey Hole!
We moved in April and my hidey hole has been in 
boxes and bins and piles.

They have all been moved out and the room
is ready for the cabinets to arrive.


 
The dining room is across from where my 
hidey hole will be,
so a lot of the things ended up in there for now.
Do you think I'll have it empty in time to 
use it for Thanksgiving?



The boxes and bins ended up in the sunroom.


 
Hopefully after Tuesday this room will
look totally different!
 
I'm so excited!
 
Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I bet you are excited - you will have that room filled before you know it - nice to start with it empty and figure out where you want it all.

diane said...

Congrats. Looks like it will be a nice size workroom scratch that I mean playroom.

Libby in TN said...

Ahhh ... 'twon't be long now.

Sandy said...

Good luck on your hidy hole. Must be exciting to make it the way you want it.

Do swing by for a visit

Rebecca Grace said...

How exciting! Congratulations. I will look forward to seeing your new creative space once you get it all set up for your needs!