"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Baby K's Quilt

My nephew and his wife are expecting their third child any day now.
They have two boys and are having a girl this time.
My niece by marriage loves orange,
so I pulled out this jelly roll I had, along with some cream solid
and made this quilt.






 


It went together pretty quickly and really shows off the strips of fabric.

 


I used a loose swirl to quilt it with pale yellow thread.


 


You know I love this backing fabric!
Big and little polka dots....
Perfect in my opinion!

 


I'm awaiting her arrival so the label can be made.
Then it will be delivered.

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Janis said...

Very sweet! I’m very fond of orange too, love the fabrics you chose. I’m just finishing a baby quilt for my niece’s son. She is about to have another child so I’m trying to get this done while he is still the baby of the family. The quilt for the baby on the way is on the Design Wall and ready to be pieced.

Rebecca Grace said...

Very pretty, Ramona! I’ve admired that pattern before; love how different it looks depending on fabrics chosen. Hopefully that dear little one will make her way into this crazy world soon!

Libby in TN said...

I am always amazed at how quickly you turn out a new quilt! Love this one, especially.

chrisknits said...

Quite adorable!! Good luck on her arrival.

Vicki in MN said...

I am sure your neice will love it. I hope she sends you a picture of baby wrapped up in it.