In my last blog post I mentioned finding a box of scraps
that came from a couple of quilts I had made a number of years ago.
I knew the box was in my cabinet...
I didn't remember how full it was!
On Monday I shared this quilt that I had started with the
It's all sewn together and in the "ready for quilting" pile.
I should have just put the box back in the cabinet
and stayed focused on what I needed to get finished,
Ramona had to start playing with more scraps.
(And I don't enjoy working with scraps for the most part!)
Next thing I knew,
this was being created.
It used the 1 1/2" and the 2 1/2" squares from the box,
in addition to some 1 1/2" strips of white I had cut when
making my DD and SIL wedding quilt.
It has gone together super fast and I really like how it looks.
The setting triangles are left over 10" from a precious quilt, too.
One of the things I SHOULD be working on is a
Sew Together Bag for my older daughter
While I was playing with the scraps,
I sewed some 2" squares together for the outside of the bag.
Now I need to do the rest!
Hopefully more will be done on this in the next day or so.
It's time to stay out of my cabinets and work on what is in front of me!