"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, March 20, 2017

Flying Geese

A while ago I collected some orange Kaffe fabrics, 
preparing to make a fun quilt I saw in a book.
I needed to get some black/white and white/black fabrics, too...
something I don't have many of in my stash.

The time has come to begin making this quilt!


After seeing these blocks on my wall,
I might have to make a quilt like this!

These blocks will be sewn together with other blocks
to make the quilt.
I haven't cut the other blocks yet,
or made the middle block.

I am loving this combination!

***Edit***


How fun is this??
I see more flying geese in my future!
And I need to get more black and white fabrics.
:)

Linking up to Patchwork Times today!

Happy quilting!

4 comments:

straythreads said...

what fun colors!!

Libby in TN said...

Yellow is a great setting color for the orange geese.

Sara said...

That is a very versatile block and your color choices just pop. Yellow and black - very sharp.

Vicki in MN said...

I love that last picture-you do need to make one like that;)