"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pattern Testing

I have been asked by
to test a pattern for her
and am quite excited!

:)



It's an adorable quilt
and requires LOTS of Flying Geese.




These are the four fabrics I will be using,
along with white Kona.


The pieces have been cut....
 

And sewing has begun.
 

I'm using the "No Waste Method" for making
Flying Geese found here.


Please visit Jan at her blog to see the fun quilts she creates.


Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Thank you for pattern testing for me! I love the fabrics you've chosen - I think they'll be perfect! Have fun making all those flying geese.

Sara said...

That is definitely my favorite method of making flying geese. And what fabulous fun fabrics!!