"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Meet "Jingles"....

My best Girlfriend
LOVES Sock Monkeys.
I have to fight the urge to buy everything
"Sock Monkey" that I see.

When I saw the kit for
"Jingles"
I HAD to buy it and make it for her.

The construction was a bit of a pain,
but he turned out so cute.


He is ready to be gifted tomorrow.
I know my friend will love him.

Now my daughter wants one!
:)


I am making progress on the quilt from the pattern
I have been asked to test for
I am LOVING this design!



This fabric is so much fun to work with on 
this design.



Merry Christmas to you and your family.
May you find
Joy
in the holiday!


Please visit Patchwork Times to see what
others are creating.


Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Cute sock monkey elf!
Your flying geese are looking terrific and your blocks are really coming along. I love the fabrics you chose!

Teresa in Music City said...

Jingles is adorable!!! And I love those fun fabrics - that will be a wonderful quilt - can't wait to see it :)

Churn Dash said...

It looks like you are making good progress on the flying geese.
I'm not sure what to make of the monkey!
Helen

Cathy said...

Love the sock monkey. And those fabrics!!! Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Jingles is adorable! I finally posted about your Bucilla stocking construction method on my Facebook page. I almost forgot! I was going through photos when I realized my oversight. A Merry Christmas to you!