"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Wall Monday



Do you remember me starting this
last fall?




Don't worry... I almost forgot about it myself!

When I was at the AQS quilt show a few weeks ago,
the Primitive Gatherings booth was there
and I was reminded of this piece.

When I returned home,
out it came and it will be 
FINISHED soon!


I am doing a little hand quilting
to hold the top and backing together.
(I usually don't baste my hand quilted pieces with pins,
but it was easy and they were handy.)


The pattern suggests blanket stitching around the edge,
but I am going to bind mine with this piece of flannel.
I like the finished look of the binding.

Please Visit Patchwork Times to see what others are creating.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Your stitching is beautiful, Ramona.

Podunk Pretties said...

Lovely hand work!

Karen said...

Beautiful fall color wools in this project. You will have a new piece for fall decorating in no time. So close to being done.

~Kris~ said...

Looks like fall is coming. That's really a cute pattern and your work is so nice.