"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When the Husband is away....

.... the sewing machine
works OVERTIME!

My husband has been at a meeting for the past few days,
SO...
I have been busy.



The Fall Table Runner is 
Quilted and bound.


The stars are sewn onto both
Table Toppers.
They are finished!

AND...




I finished the applique border on the
Round Robin block
for my
History Club.
(The middle is covered up because the Round Robin
is a secret... I don't want the owner of the block
to see the progress.)

I miss my husband, but it has been a productive few days!

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I've said it before Ramona, you keep me inspired.