"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, August 16, 2024

Red, White and Blue Veterans Quilt

 These past few weeks I've had the time to cut and sew
another Veterans quilt.
 
This one was made with some of my collection of
red, white and blue fabrics.
 
 
 
 
 
The block pattern is the Disappearing Nine Patch
and it went together so quickly.
(Notes for me... I used 4.75" squares for the nine patch to 
make the 48x60" quilt.)
 

 
 
I quilted it with the crosshatch using my walking foot.
 
 


 It is labeled, laundered and ready for delivery.

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Gotta love a simple pattern that delivers a big WOW!

Deborah K. Cupp said...

It is gorgeous! Anyone would be proud to use it or display it. Well done! Thank you for your generosity!

Vicki W said...

Yay! It looks great!

Vicki in MN said...

It's beautiful, I love checking out what patriotic fabrics were in your stash;)

Deanna said...

Love it!