"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Caroline's Christmas Stockings

 I love making Bucilla felt kits
and have made stocking kits for all of us
in my family.

Before Caroline, my newest granddaughter,
was born, I began making her stockings.
I made one for her house and one for mine.




This stocking is for my house.

With each stocking I've made a quilted
stocking to which I stitched the felt front.
This makes for a good and sturdy stocking,
ready for stuffing!





The Peppermint Santa stocking is for
Caroline's home.
He is adorable!


 
 
The fabric I used for the stocking is so cute!
 



These are ready to hang on the mantle,
but I'm not wishing for Christmas to arrive quickly.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!! I love how you finish your stockings!

Vicki W said...

What a nice heirloom! I sure hope Christmas isn't coming anytime soon either.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This are fabulous! Well done. Where do you find the Bucilla kits?

Vicki in MN said...

You are a whiz at these, they are just the sweetest!