These last few weeks have not gone according to plan,
but I was able to sneak in some stitching here and there.
One thing I really wanted to finish was this
Advent calendar I was asked to make
for a good friend of my daughter.
It is finished!
My goal was to get it done by the end of this week
and I finished it last night.
This was made by using part of a pattern
and part original design.
Most of the felt designs came from the pattern,
but the construction was my own idea.
I bought a Cricut machine and that helped immensely with
the lettering and numbers.
The felt I used is all wool felt.
The little designs are so cute,
but were so tedious to cut out.
If I make another one,
I will want to come up with a different
way to cut these out.
They were too small for the Cricut.
There are things I would do differently in the
construction, too, that would make things
go more quickly and look a little better.
This will be delivered soon..
Just in time for the start of the Advent season.
In the ornament corner, these little cuties are being made.
Yep... .another Bucilla kit.
There are six of these little mice.
They are much easier to make than I anticipated.
I am linking to Design Wall Monday today.