"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, July 21, 2017

More Red and White

The quilt group I belong to does not meet the month of June,
so we had a month off from making the Bible book blocks.
This is a year long project for the group,
each month making 5 blocks that represent books of the Old Testament.

I hadn't made the blocks for May 
until last week.


I didn't like the blocks for Ecclesiastes or Song of Solomon,
so I made different blocks.
These blocks represent Ecclesaistes to Lamentations.
 


These are all of the blocks I have made so far
I am loving the reds and white/red background.

 

Onto the next five blocks. :)

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Libby in TN said...

The variety in your reds really makes the quilt sparkle.

Julie said...

The blocks are great and what a great representation of the bible. You will have a lot of blocks when you are done!

Sara said...

Red and white is such a wonderful statement. The polka dot is fun.

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

I love red and white quilts