It's the beginning of a new year and I seem to be
needing to get some things cleaned up and finished up here.
My last post showed a top I completed
using some blocks I had started several years ago.
Today I have another top that I added to over the weekend.
I had made a bunch of 9 patches and made a small checkerboard top
with the intention of appliqueing a
Scarecrow and some pumpkins onto it.
I started pulling fabric and the oranges were too strong for this.
More oranges came out of my stash
and more 9 patches were made.
Now I have a larger checkerboard top and I love it....
Just as it is.
I will quilt it, bind it and call it a finish.
I realized yesterday that I haven't shown the
finished (not quilted) tee shirt quilt
I made for my daughter for Christmas.
I was sewing the last border on this one two days before Christmas!
It was difficult getting a good picture of this queen size quilt.
My photography skills need to improve in this area!
My daughter was thrilled.
Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are creating in
this new year.