"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Beginning....

...to look like a
Sweater!

I had A LOT of time to knit this past week
(And trust me when I say I would have much rather been 
doing something else! Almost anything else!)

Anyway...
progress has been made on my sweater!


The shoulder seams have been sewn together,
the bands have been added all around the sweater,

And the bands down the front are complete.

After looking at it like this, I am not thrilled with how
the colors fell for the front bottom bands.
The silver/gray color really stands out.
I would have to take out the button band before I could
remove and redo the bottom band, though.
I'll have to live with it for a bit and decide.

Next is the collar!




The Afterthought Heel was added to this sock
and the second heel is back on the needles,waiting
to be finished.

It was a productive knitting week!

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others
have been knitting.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Dar said...

Your sweater is looking beautiful. I don't see a problem with the colors not being where you'd like them. It give the sweater movement and makes you look around to see all the great colors. I've heard about the afterthought heel. Is it as easy going back as with the regular gusset type heel flap process?