.... I enjoy reading other blogs and getting ideas.
A Quilting Life blog asked
what are ten things we would like to
complete this summer?
Here is my list.
1. Machine quilt two baby quilts tops that are
waiting to become Baby Quilts.
2. Complete this sweet little mini quilt. I bought the pattern last
year in Oregon and started it during the winter.
3. Finish this Watermelon quilt. I also bought this
pattern in Oregon.
4. Piece the "Red Barn" quilt. The pieces are
ALL CUT! Just need to sew.
5. Finish this Snowball quilt. So close!
6. Baste this quilt top that my
GREAT GRANDMOTHER pieced.
I am going to hand quilt it.
7. Make a Christmas Tree quilt for
a wedding gift. I made this one last year.
Not sure what pattern I will use this year.
8. Complete these pillows.
9. Begin this Stocking for a friend.
I made several of these stockings from kits last year and
LOVED making them. They are kind of vintage-y. :)
10. Continue with "Scrap Therapy"...
Two bags of scraps left!
I am a list maker, so this should help me to
make better use of my quilting time.
We shall see!