This past week found me trekking through the countryside
looking for dinosaur parts and I found them all!
The blocks are finished and sewn into a quilt top.
This was made using Elizabeth Hartman's pattern and
fabrics all from my stash.
I have never made a quilt like this and really enjoyed the process.
It sure slowed me down, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I didn't have enough of one background fabric to make the
entire quilt, so I used a different background for each dinosaur.
The colors in the photos are off a bit,
but I love all of the greens.
After finishing the top, I've been pondering how to quilt it.
I'm leaning toward using a diagonal grid
or a straight grid, but we shall see.
These guys are pretty cute... for dinosaurs.
Hopefully this will be finished soon!