Finishes

▼

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016

Here we are....
the last day of 2016.
How did this happen??

Looking back on what has been accomplished in 2016
has been fun.
I finished more than I remembered!
This is one reason why I blog...
to help my memory!
:D




One thing I love about quilting is all of the different
fabrics and patterns we can use.
The options are endless.

I have all kinds of ideas and plans running through my head for quilts 
I'd like to make in 2017.
The possibilities are endless!




One goal I had for 2016 was to finish one Bucilla kit a month.
This lasted about 6 months, although I did sneak one in at the
end of the year.


I will continue with this goal in 2017.




I wasn't quite as productive in the knitting department in 2016,
but knitting goes much more slowly for me.
It's pretty mindless handwork.



Goodbye 2016.
Hello 2017!

Happy Quilting!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've missed so many of your finishes. Lovely, each and everyone. Sorry I've been MIA and missing out on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty great year! I love seeing the variety in your work. Happy New Year, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had such a productive year. I'm looking forward to see what you accomplish next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had (and we, too, vicariously) a great year; the photos are the proof. I hope you're twice as prolific in finishes in 2017...may God richly bless you for your generosity, wit, humor, inspiration and dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a great year-and here's to an even more produtive 2017! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finishes! You accomplished so much! I must ask a question though, how do you make your collage photos? That is a skill I am lacking!

    ReplyDelete