"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Blocks are Finished...

It has taken a while to get all of the blocks cut and sewn
for this Blooming Nine Patch quilt and they are done!
Now to begin sewing them into rows.




There are a lot of blocks and
a lot of rows! 




The rectangular pieces along the edges will be trimmed
into a straight edge once all of the rows are sewn together.

 


As I mentioned in my previous posts,
this was a kit.
When I first saw it a friend was thinking of buying it and there was only one left!
She decided not to get it and it hadn't been on the table for one second
before I snatched it up.
It was coming home with me!!


Maybe I'll cancel everything for the next couple of days and just sew!
Where is the snow when you need it?
(I kid, I kid...)

Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Sew pretty! Very Valentiney, too.

Needled Mom said...

That IS a lot of blocks, but it is gorgeous. Enjoy the sewing.

Sara said...

Wow! It's really a stunning quilt.

straythreads said...

that gorgeous!! its like a Persian rug

vincenzo126 said...

This is THE most gorgeous quilt!💖 I love it! -Jean

Julie said...

Super pretty! The snow is at my house and more is expected! :) I have a 4 day weekend and I'm looking forward to hanging out in my quilt room!

Louise said...

Gosh, I love the colors on this quilt! I don't blame you one bit for snatching it up :)

Kat said...

This beautiful!

Debbie said...

I love this quilt...I really want to try this pattern!Looks like a good one for my next quilt retreat!