"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Triangles by the Sea

Do you ever find a fabric and want to buy bolts and bolts of it?
This is how I feel about Kaffe Fassett's Spiral Shell fabric. 
I love this fabric and have used it in several quilts already.




I've also made a couple of quilts with triangles and really like this design.
They are quick, easy and look so nice.



Polka dots are some of my favorite prints.
This color palate makes me smile! 

 

This baby quilt will be put away for a future baby.
It was nice to do some mindless sewing and quilting.
 





Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

time4stitchn said...

I love these colors: so bright and summery! And to do triangles, great job!

Mari said...

This is so pretty! I love all the colors. They look so fresh and happy together.

straythreads said...

There have been a lot of fabrics that I wish I had bought 6 or 12 yards of instead of one or three, but then I fiend a new fabric that is just as versatile. Love your triangles such cheerful colors and prints.

Have a great weekend
Ann

Rebecca Grace said...

Oh, yes-- when those Kaffe Fassett prints first came out, I wasn't a fan... but then when I started seeing those fabrics cut up and sewn into quilts, I fell head over heels in love! I love your triangle quilt. That one's on my ever lengthening Wanna Do list!

Mia said...

Oh! What a great quilt! Adorable!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh wow - those colors are so beautiful!! Lovely Quilt!