"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, June 19, 2017

Natalie's Tree Skirt

A dear friend has a daughter who is getting married on Saturday
and her gift is finished,
just in time.

My Traditional Wedding Gift....
when appropriate, of course.
:)




I love the glitz and sparkle in the fabrics used for this
Christmas Tree skirt.
It would have been fun to quilt it with silver thread,
but I didn't have any and needed to get it quilted.

 

It will be wrapped and delivered this week.
 

This pattern is can be found here
and uses one layer cake with some yardage for the setting triangles.
Easy pattern, but I love the design.

I am linking to Judy's Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

Happy Quilting!


10 comments:

Judy Hansen said...

Great wedding gift, and the link. I am going to copy the pattern. I have lots of Christmas fabric in my stash, and will be cutting some into 10 inch squares to make "layer cakes" to use in this project. Thanks for linking up to Design Wall Monday.

Kat Scribner said...

what a pretty tree skirt...love all the prints blending together. Great job.

straythreads said...

Beautifully done
Have a great week

Needled Mom said...

That is really pretty. It will add sparkle under the tree with the Christmas lights on it.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Ramona,
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I just love the red fabrics you selected, especially the sparkle ones. So pretty! I love the idea of a tree skirt for a wedding gift. ~smile~
Roseanne

Judy D in WA said...

Hi Ramona! I love that you have a go to wedding gift. It's something that will not be duplicated and something that will be treasured. Love the glitzy and sparkles.

AnnieO said...

Lots of scrappy joy in this tree skirt! Fun wedding gift.

Mia said...

It's beautiful!

Preeti said...

The tree skirt is lovely. They will thank you every Christmas :-)

Julie said...

This tree skirt is beautiful. I love the fabric combo! What a great go to gift. I think I need to simplify what I give! Yes, I am behind on blog reading!