"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, May 22, 2017

Camper Sew Together Bag

My best girfriend and her husband really enjoy camping.
A few months ago I saw this fabric with vintage campers
and flowers and such.
It's right up her alley!

At first I was going to make a little quilt for their camper,
but then she mentioned loving the
Sew Together Bags.

Done!!



I've had this cut out and ready to sew for a while
and finally got to it a few days ago.

 


These bags are so addictive!
I'm already thinking of making a couple more.
  
 

These vintage campers are so cute!



I don't know what she will pack in her little bag,
but it won't take up much room in her camper.

 

Ready for a road trip!


My goddaughter was married over the weekend.
(She is the recipient of the Wedding quilt.)
My younger daughter was her Maid of Honor
and carried these gorgeous flowers.



 My daughter lives out of state,
so left the bouquet here for me to enjoy....




And enjoying it I am!

Today I am linking to the new home for Design Wall Monday


Happy Monday!!
Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Connie said...

Your friend will adore your gift, it's just too cute! Lovely flowers too.

Judy Hansen said...

I love the flowers, so beautiful.....lucky you that your daughter left them for you. The camper fabric is perfect for your friend, is the pattern easy? I'm kinda afraid of zippers, but I really like the compartments in this bag.

Needled Mom said...

That Sew Together bag is so cute in those fabrics. She will love that it was made just for her.

Those flowers are gorgeous. Bet they smell as good as they look too.

Sara said...

Gorgeous flowers and how sweet of her to let you enjoy them. The Sew Together bag is adorable and it reminded me that I have 2 partially made ones to finish. I was using them to demo various steps in the construction of the bag for a couple of classes I did. I really should just finish them both and then I'd have some potential gifts.

Libby in TN said...

Saw some camper fabric at NC Quilt Symposium, was tempted, but passed. Now I'm sorry I didn't snap it up. I really need to try that pattern.

kupton52 said...

The camper fabrics are just too cute! That's one of the prettiest bouquets I've seen. Pale pink is so feminine---just perfect for a wedding bouquet. I'm so glad everything went well and you had a wonderful time with your family and friends.

Robin said...

That little bag is just delightful. I'm going to have to look it up online to find a pattern. What beautiful roses - gasp!

Vicki in MN said...

Love that camper fabric!! She is going to be a happy camper:0 How nice of your daughter to leave you the bouquet.