"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Doll Quilt Swap

Lori at Humble Quilts
hosted a Doll Quilt swap again this year
and I decided I would participate again.

My little quilt was sent to Kathy in WV
and arrived on her doorstep yesterday.

Since Kathy has received it,
I can show pictures of the completed little quilt here.



(Before washing)
 
This little quilt pattern was in a book called 
"101 Fabulous Small Quilts."
I had a difficult time deciding which quilt to make
for the swap
and am so glad that this one won my attention.
 

I enjoyed making this quilt so much...
I might have to make one for myself!

 

It is hand appliqued and machine quilted.
 

Thanks to Lori for hosting another fun swap!

Happy Quilting

11 comments:

kupton52 said...

...and this is Kathy in WV still doing a happy dance after receiving the quilt yesterday.... Honestly, the quilt is even more beautiful in person. I am thoroughly thrilled and am so grateful to Ramona for this wonderful gift and to Lori for hosting the swap. I just don't have words to express my gratitude. Blessings from southeastern Monroe County, West Virginia.

Vicki in MN said...

Sew sweet!!

Needled Mom said...

That is wonderful.

Lara B. said...

You do such gorgeous applique Ramona! The colors inn this quilt really struck me too because they look like reproduction fabrics but are more vivid. Your partner must be thrilled!

Julie said...

What a beautiful doll quilt! I have two friends who are in the swap as well. I thought I had that book, but maybe I just looked at it.

straythreads said...

That is so darling! Gorgeous appliqué and love the fabrics

Karen said...

I have the book you found your doll quilt pattern in. Many wonderful designs in it. I like your fabric choices. Well done.

marian said...

It's a darling little quilt... beautifully made :))

Cheri said...

Love the bright reproduction prints you have in this quilt, co cute!

Danice G said...

What a colorful and bright quilt. The appliqueing is also beautiful :)

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh my! What a lucky Kathy….happy dance I'm sure! It's just too darn cute!!