"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, August 28, 2015

Knitting Friday

This sweater I am making
is the never-ending project!
It seems like I have been working on it for Years!
(It has definitely been over a year... I think!)

Anyway,
I finally blocked the sleeve insets and will
now begin knitting the bands around these insets.


In case you have forgotten...
Here is the sweater pattern and the body of the sweater I am knitting.




Hopefully it will be finished before the cold weather hits!


I also finished a pair of ankle socks this week.




These were fun to make!
I loosely used this pattern to make them.

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting,

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors.

straythreads said...

Love the sweater!! I have to try that pattern. have a great weekend

Judy S. said...

Your sweater is awesome! Did you ever say what yarn you're using?

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing the sock pattern. The sweater is going to be beautiful!

Julie said...

Your knitting is inspiring!